Analysis of stool-based biomarkers is widely used in clinical practice to provide information about a range of gastrointestinal (GI) conditions and diseases. However, stool collection is inconvenient for both doctors and patients and presents various handling and processing challenges.
OriCol™ is an innovative device for the convenient and effective sampling of mucocellular material that has migrated along the entire colon to the rectum. The device provides samples containing a range of biomarkers to enable clinical analysis and research into GI conditions.
- Colorectal Cancer (CRC)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- GI Bacteria (microbiome and infectious diseases)
OriCol™ Kit Contains
- OriCol™ sample collection device
- 100 ml syringe
- Instructions for use
- 5 ml buffer vial (empty) with cap and connector